There is no doubt that most men or their partners will not be satisfied with this state. So they look for drugs to solve the problem, which is the premature ejaculation quick-acting pill we share today. However, does it work?
- The most popular quick-acting pills for premature ejaculation:Dapoxetine (Priligy), Lexapro, Zoloft.
- Common side effects of premature ejaculation pills:While these drugs may help most men, you should be aware of the side effects that come with many premature ejaculation pills. Symptoms such as diarrhea, dizziness, dry mouth, headache, insomnia, nausea, and loss of libido may occur.
- Alternatives to premature ejaculation pills:xinghaoya delay spray is a safe and effective alternative, and male Kegel exercises are also a good alternative.
Dapoxetine (Priligy) premature ejaculation quick-acting pills
It belongs to the class of rapidly acting and metabolized selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), a drug used to treat premature ejaculation in men aged 16 to 84 years. In 2005, the FDA rejected dapoxetine as a treatment for premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine is patented, and there is no generic version available on the market, making it expensive.
Dapoxetine is often referred to as a premature ejaculation quick-acting pill because of its rapid onset of action. It is also metabolized quickly, and studies have shown that it can delay ejaculation by a few minutes. Judging from the time of delayed ejaculation, it does not meet the needs of most patients with premature ejaculation.
A 2017 study noted that the percentage of men who stopped taking dapoxetine to treat premature ejaculation was relatively high, mainly because:
- The cost is too high
- Side effects
- Duration is too short
What you must know before taking Dapoxetine
Although it is proven effective, dapoxetine is not suitable for everyone. You should stop taking it if you have the disease or symptoms of:
- If you have a tendency to faint.
- If you have a heart condition.
- If you have a bleeding or clotting disorder.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have ever had a mental health problem causing 'high' or 'low' moods, such as bipolar disorder, depression or mania.
- If you have increased pressure in your eye, a condition called glaucoma.
- If you have any problems with the way your liver works, or if you have any problems with the way your kidneys work.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- If you are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines which are available to buy without a prescription, as well as herbal and complementary medicines.
How to take dapoxetine
- Before you start the treatment, read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about dapoxetine, and will also provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you could experience from taking it.
- Take dapoxetine exactly as your doctor tells you to. Drink a full glass of water at the same time as you take a tablet. The recommended starting dose is one 30 mg tablet, taken 1 to 3 hours before you anticipate having sex. Your doctor may later decide to increase your dose to one 60 mg tablet. Your doctor will only prescribe the higher dose for you if the 30 mg dose is insufficient, and providing you have not experienced any side-effects such as feeling faint.
- Do not take more than one tablet in any 24 hours. Dapoxetine is not intended for regular daily use - you should only take it before you anticipate having sex.
- The tablet has a bitter taste, so swallow it whole without chewing. You can take it either with or without food.
Alternatives to Premature Ejaculation Quick-Acting Pills
- Desensitizing spray
xinghaoya Pure Plant Premature Ejaculation Spray is a fast and effective solution. It has been favored by the majority of premature ejaculation patients since its launch, with a repurchase rate of 80%.
It uses pure plant extraction technology and does not contain any chemical ingredients. Its principle is to desensitize the glans of the penis locally, thereby delaying ejaculation. Patients with different degrees of premature ejaculation can test the optimal number of sprays themselves to obtain the best individual sexual experience.
The topical desensitization subsides on its own within a period of time after use, without any side effects. Just spray on the glans of the penis according to the instructions within 15-30 minutes before sex.
- Kegel Exercise for Men
Kegel exercise helps strengthen the root of the penis and pelvic floor muscles in men, and ongoing training can enhance the ability to delay ejaculation. See our professional guide: Kegel exercise for men.
Summary before saying goodbye
Premature ejaculation can be frustrating, and it's reasonable to seek a quick fix, but don't trust any panacea.
You have to know if premature ejaculation pills are right for you, and if you don't know what to do, talk to your doctor.
Compared with solving premature ejaculation, your health is more important than anything else. It must take the use of oral drugs seriously, and you must be careful to buy and take over-the-counter oral medicines without authorization. After all, there are too many secrets you don't know.
In the meantime, consider alternatives.
xinghaoya pure plant delay spray is an effective and safe choice to prevent premature ejaculation. It has obtained the US California 65 and EU REACH safety certification; at the same time, its repurchase rate is as high as 80%.
Also, sticking to physical exercises (like kegel exercises for men) is the best way to go, although it will take some time to get the hang of it and get results.
We are delighted that you can read our sexual guide, and you can also search for other articles that interest you in the search bar.
We've embedded some of our sex toy products in the article, we're sorry if they get in the way of your reading experience, as we rely mainly on the sex toy business；And if you happen to need one of them, that's a great job.
Please take the courage to forward articles you are interested in to social media or other online spaces so that we can help more people learn about sex and enrich themselves. Thanks again!